Wednesday, April 13, 2011

without you, i'm not be me!!

today, April 13..
the date that count up your time..
the date that make you wrinkled..
the date that probably makes you smile, worried and other feeling that i always felt when my birthday comes around..
but, as for me, your wrinkled, your worried, your smile are all makes me feel calm, happy and be grateful for having you as my MOM..

you r the one who made my childhood special, n i remember every minute of it..
you r my teacher, my strength, n my support.. you made me believe in me..
on your birthday, i wish you a peaceful and lovely life ahead.. may you always be healthy n happy..
what you mean to me, is sumtin i can never express with words.. i can never thank you enough for your love and care that you showered on me..
you r the best friend i ever had.. you mean more than just a mother to me.. you r my ultimate teacher and the sweetest person i ever know in my life..
i wish you a very warm and happy birthday..
may God pour all the love and warmth on you..
love you mama!!
''Whenever your birthday rolls around,
I contemplate once more,
How happy I am that you were born,
The thought makes my heart soar.''

I wish your birthdays happened more



Lots of Love,
O'she


0 feedback:

Post a Comment